Chances are you’ve probably heard us mention the names of the different custom floor plans we have to offer, but those aren’t just names, each and every one represents what makes Krueger Construction a family business; from Bonita, a founding member of Krueger Construction, wife to Greg, and mother of three (Corey, Kristi, and Kimberly), to Lila, the smallest of the six wonderful grandchildren. As a way to help all of you get to know the kids behind the floor plans, we asked a few of them a series of questions with no prompting to see what they thought was special about being part of this family business. Enjoy!
This questionnaire was asked to Andrew who is 7 years old! He is the son of Kristi and Clay
1. What’s your favorite part about being named after a Krueger Built Home?
That it has my name so I am famous.
2. What is your favorite room in the house?
The family room with the flat screen big TV for family movie nights.
3. If you could design your own playroom in the house, what would you put in it?
A whole bunch of action figures, a trampoline, and some weights!
4. What theme would your bedroom be in the house?
Avengers, just like it is now.
5. If you could put your own playground in the backyard, what would it have in it?
A playhouse, swings, trampoline, and a hot tub.
6. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A fire fighter just like my dad, and an artist.
7. What is something that makes your family special?
We help people get houses!
8. What is your favorite food that you would cook for your family in your kitchen?
9. What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
Go on family Christmas vacations with Grandpa, Grandma, Jimmy, Erin, Corey, Kimi, Mom, Dad, Abee, Ana, Ava, Audree, and Me.
10. What’s the greatest thing about being you?
My mom says I am the most handsome and smart and kind boy in the world and I am just like my dad.
11. What is something you’re thankful for?
A loving and awesome family.
12. What color would you paint the outside of your house?
13. What’s your favorite thing to do outside?
Play with my dad.
14. What does this family business mean to you?
Working together and helping each other and other people with their houses for their families.